23 March 2009

tattoo continued..

this is the tattoo. it's just a reminder of how amazing my mum (margaret) was to me and my sister after my parents split up. she went through a lot but still was able to keep a strong head and do the best she could for us. we never had any money to do anything but i was always happy

i want to continue it be adding two more circles to the left (of the picture, right on my body) with each one containing something else of great importance to me. i still haven't got definite ideas on either but i wish i had got the circles at least outlined at the time because it was done in central London and cost £50! i may also get all of the lines thickened at the same time, just glad i got it done thinner now with the opportunity to expand on it. ahhh tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment